tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (silly love)
[personal profile] tsaiko
BTW, Miome has strep throat and is now on antibiotics. That's the only background you're getting for this gem.

Miome: The only way I'd be interested in sex is if a guy's penis was covered in Robitussin.

And there's the one:

Miome: I really like the Widow Maker story.
Tsaiko: Yeah!
Miome: Except you tagged it as "window maker."
Tsaiko: Oh son of a...

Going to change that right now.

(no subject)

Date: 1/18/10 09:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rappleart3.livejournal.com
Oh how I've missed this XD

(no subject)

Date: 1/18/10 09:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mechante-fille.livejournal.com
Hee!!

I read a brief and very funny fanfic the other day that was inspired by the author's encounter with a med. She said she watched Star Trek for three days after taking it. With the TV off. Ah, that must have been such fun for her caretakers.

I hope [livejournal.com profile] miome feels better very soon. What about honey and lemon on that penis instead? Or maybe just in hot water or tea. The honey and lemon, of course.

(no subject)

Date: 1/18/10 11:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shoiryu.livejournal.com
Oh GOD I miss you guys. :(

(no subject)

Date: 1/20/10 02:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] miome.livejournal.com
miss you too ;_;

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about