(no subject)

Date: 3/11/09 02:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aggybird.livejournal.com
Ah, that reminds me of good ole Seduction of the Innocent (http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=32&Itemid=50).

(no subject)

Date: 3/11/09 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Oh old comic books. You'll never stop being funny with your terrible sexual innuendo.

Though it still isn't as good as the best comicbook line ever. "You have to get out of here. Your vagina is haunted!"

(no subject)

Date: 3/11/09 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aggybird.livejournal.com
Too bad the best comic book line ever comes from one of the worst comic books ever. XD

Icon says it all, I think

Date: 3/11/09 03:52 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 3/11/09 05:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] suntyger.livejournal.com
Little Billy's about to find out why they call him the MAN OF STEEL!

(no subject)

Date: 3/11/09 06:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doctorskuld.livejournal.com
Is that FAIL? Is that WIN? I don't know, but it is fucking HILARIOUS.

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about