tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (digimon)
[personal profile] tsaiko
I got a tracking number information for my laptop. I figured I'd check to see where it was and when I could expect it. According to UPS, it has shipped.

From Shenzhen, China.

Yeah, I think I may have a while.

(no subject)

Date: 2/7/09 05:49 pm (UTC)
ext_64515: Virendra(Don't use please.) (Default)
From: [identity profile] chilayse.livejournal.com
Not really any longer than mine is taking. For some reason they're shipping it to every single ups depot on the way..even the ones 20 minutes apart from each other.

You should get it next week.

(no subject)

Date: 2/8/09 06:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] agrajag.livejournal.com
Ugh.. let me guess, Lenovo?

(no subject)

Date: 2/8/09 06:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Well after the whole fiasco with trying to get my last laptop fixed, it sure as hell wasn't going to be Dell.

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about