tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (gourd!)
[personal profile] tsaiko
I am sitting on my couch watching Bob Ross in high-definition. There's something to be said for this HDTV stuff.

(no subject)

Date: 1/11/09 03:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] m-steelgrave.livejournal.com
Can you see the happy little squirrels? ^_^

(no subject)

Date: 1/11/09 03:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Today is was mostly happy little trees and a happy little bird. XD

(no subject)

Date: 1/11/09 06:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dyxlisa.livejournal.com
I watched Bob Ross all the time when I was a kid with my grandmother (who only speaks Chinese--imagine a 4 year old translating english to chinese for a 60 year old XD) The memories~~ ;A; Bob Ross is probably why I got so into art too!

(no subject)

Date: 1/11/09 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
I'm not much of an artist, but there is something so very soothing about watching Bob Ross. Or really, watching anyone create something (painting, jewelry, sculpture, etc.). I just find it endlessly fascinating to watch.

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about