tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (sheep)
[personal profile] tsaiko
Which creature of the night are you?
Your Result: Cthulu Spawn
 

You are really an alien thing, aren't you? I can't describe you because you are beyond. We say "left field" and you say "Krn Grth Thchrang." You are the wild card of the bunch, the unknown quantity

Incubus/Succubus
 
Ghost
 
Vampire
 
Sorceror
 
Werewolf
 
Demon
 
Which creature of the night are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

(no subject)

Date: 12/12/08 10:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doctorskuld.livejournal.com
Wait, how is "Sorceror" a creature of the night? D:

(no subject)

Date: 12/13/08 02:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
I don't even know. This test is on crack.

(no subject)

Date: 12/15/08 06:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaysons-lady.livejournal.com
Because the original definition of "Sorcerer" was someone who summoned demons.

(no subject)

Date: 12/13/08 01:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theotherdibbler.livejournal.com
Hehehe, awesome. :D

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about