Baking = Fail

Sunday, February 10th, 2008 03:14 pm
tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (feh)
[personal profile] tsaiko
Today I just fail at baking.

EDIT:

I don't feel so bad any more. [livejournal.com profile] miome found a recipe and was trying to save the egg whites I totally messed up in my attempt at baking. She'd made some cake batter and was putting it in the oven when I heard a string of curses.

Tsaiko: What happened?
Miome: Fuck!
Tsaiko: Are you okay?
Miome: I just knocked the oven thermometer into the cake. I can't fish it out because it's been in the preheating over. Crap!
Tsaiko: *cracks up laughing* Do you need help?
Miome: I think some of the batter actually baked onto the thermometer.

Yes, it is a grand day in the T&M household.

(no subject)

Date: 2/10/08 09:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ralphiere.livejournal.com
*hugs* I totally fail at baking too *nods*

Me: Max, do you want me to make cupcakes for your birthday at school?
Max: ... um... maybe Dad can ...

*sigh*

(no subject)

Date: 2/10/08 09:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
It didn't help that the recipe I was doing was overly ambitious. Sigh. At least I can cook dinner tonight (salmon, which I've done before).

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about