It's official.

Monday, October 22nd, 2007 11:46 am
tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (broken.)
[personal profile] tsaiko
This day SUCKS.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mechante-fille.livejournal.com
*hugs and rocks* Um, sucks to the point where it can only get better from here? *pets*

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Alas, there is the possibility of it continuing downhill. -_-

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mechante-fille.livejournal.com
I'm guessing the computer you needed is being used, or also not working. *pets* Things have a way of working themselves out. I shall send good chi your way, and hope for the best.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shoiryu.livejournal.com
:( What's wrong?

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
My project is due tonight. It is not done. The one lab that has the software to do it on was booked all Thursday, 90% of Friday, and all of Saturday. I thought I had access to a computer that had it on Sunday, only to find out that it was installed wrong. My laptop is dead like a expensive paperweight meaning I can't work at all on my project due Wed. except in the lab, which is heavily booked for the rest of the week.

THEN I DUMPED MY LUNCH IN MY LAP AND NOW I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE OH GOD, STRESS AND MY LUUUUUUUUNCH.

I feel a little better now.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 03:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shoiryu.livejournal.com
:( *HUGS* I'm sorry! At least you have good reasons for it not to be done?

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 04:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] awriter.livejournal.com
Ohman. ;_; What a crappy day.

It will be over soooon. Soon you will be able to relax. <3 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 04:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Thank you.

If I can just get through this week, I'll be happy.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 04:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
*hugs*

Thank you.

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 05:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ainokitsune.livejournal.com
Sorry. *snugs*

(no subject)

Date: 10/22/07 05:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Thank you. *hugs*

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about