Oh holy...

Friday, September 28th, 2007 09:04 am
tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (shock)
[personal profile] tsaiko
I just realized the jeans I have been wearing for most of the week have a hole in them in the most unfortunate of places. Why, why, why did I just notice this today? -_-

When I get home I am throwing them away. Looks like it's time to go get some new jeans.

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 01:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mechante-fille.livejournal.com
Woo-woo! Yay, new jeans? Also, I think the hole is new today. Wasn't there those other days. Quite sure; no worries. *hugs*

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 01:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
I don't know. It's not really in a noticeable (to me) place so it may have been there all week long. I just hope none of my professors or fellow student saw it. Or if they did, I hope they never tell me. I would be mortified.

And yay, new jeans! I can now get them in the correct size.

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 02:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lighthawk.livejournal.com
That sounds like the time that I noticed my khaki shorts had completely self destructed at Animazement a year ago, also in an unfortunate location.

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Why does this always happen to the clothing we like? Why can't the ugly shirt my mom bought me suddenly spring a hole so I'd have an excuse not to wear it?

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skylark97.livejournal.com
*hugs* Are you at least wearing cute underwear? Cause, you know, that could totally make up for it...^_^;; Also, I'm with Mechante. Happened today. *nods* Kind of like, if the tree falls in the forest, and you weren't there to hear it, did it really make a sound?

But yay new jeans! I totally order mine online so I don't actually have to shop for them in real stores...>_>;;

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
I'm wearing underwear. Don't know if I'd call it cute though. And I'm just going to be happy and assume it just happened.

I would order my on-line, but I've recently lost weight and don't know what kind of jeans will even fit me now. When I finally get to the weight I want, I'm staying there dammit. I'm tired of never knowing whether clothes will fit me.

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 05:19 pm (UTC)
ext_195307: (Embarrassed)
From: [identity profile] itlandm.livejournal.com
Parts of trousers are notoriously hard to keep an eye on. I have had a couple similar experiences myself. Nobody ever said anything.

Of course, this would not have happened to you if you wore black skirts. ^_^

(no subject)

Date: 9/28/07 05:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Of course, this would not have happened to you if you wore black skirts. ^_^

That line made me laugh. I needed that. ^^

(no subject)

Date: 9/29/07 08:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ironsideblade.livejournal.com
Sew them back together :O

Waste not want not :P

(no subject)

Date: 9/30/07 04:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mashiroikaze.livejournal.com
Not quite sure which area you are referring to, though I have had a couple of occasions where my khakis tore in the right-cheek region and I didn't notice at first for a few hours.

Thank god my job is primarily sitting at a desk, otherwise I would've been more mortified.

Also had it happen at a friend's place. I quickly grabbed a sewing needle, some thread, and locked myself in a room until I could stitch a quick (and ugly) patch to get home on.

(no subject)

Date: 9/30/07 12:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
The region in question would be high on my inner thigh and in the crotch region of the pants.

I have had pants split in the vicinity of my butt though.

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about