tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (fireflies)
[personal profile] tsaiko
When I get married, I kind of want to march down the aisle to the Imperial March.

Duh-duh-duh du-DUH-duh du-DUH-duh...

I'm not going to, but I still kind of want to.

(no subject)

Date: 9/21/07 10:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gamoid.livejournal.com
Two friends of mine are getting married to each other, and they're going down the aisle to the Imperial March...

(no subject)

Date: 9/21/07 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tygati.livejournal.com
Friend of mine did that. >.> The groomsmen walked to 'men in tights' and her husband was wearing sort medieval wear... x.x Those two were so strange...

(no subject)

Date: 9/22/07 12:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zombiebanana.livejournal.com
We thought about doing that! xD But alas, we had no music whatsoever. D; Prolly better that way, though.

Instead, we had the preacher (a friend of Scott's) start out with "Mawwiage...mawwiage is waht bwings us towgevah, towday." xD It was awesome. And they wrote "Twue Wove" on our car. D;

(no subject)

Date: 9/22/07 09:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shoujo-inc.livejournal.com
It sounds fun. ^_^ It's worth a try. I kind of feel it's part of that American ideal that's been hammered into my head since day 1.

(no subject)

Date: 9/22/07 10:38 am (UTC)
ext_195307: (LOL)
From: [identity profile] itlandm.livejournal.com
Tsaiko - made with genuine Awesome!

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about