Oh what a day

Monday, April 16th, 2007 06:50 am
tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (whee)
[personal profile] tsaiko
You know you're going to have an interesting day when you wake up and David Bowie is singing "Dance Magic" in your head.

I have the sudden urge to write about goblins and their king now.

(no subject)

Date: 4/16/07 01:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] avalon13.livejournal.com
Oh. PLEASE DO.

(no subject)

Date: 4/17/07 12:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaysons-lady.livejournal.com
Oh, pretty please, do! Pretty please with sugar on top?

(no subject)

Date: 4/18/07 03:53 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
XD One time I woke up with the song 'You are my Sunshine' going through my head, and I found that it isn't something that just goes away. Probably just cursed someone with the song by mentioning it and now have the humm of it myself. >_< Evil! "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray... you'll never know dear, how much I love you, never take my sunshine away."

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about