tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (dragon food)
[personal profile] tsaiko
Am I working on my [livejournal.com profile] snail_mail_porn story?

Am I working on any of my countless WIP fanfics?

Am I working on any of my coutnless original WIP?

No.

I am instead writing a gay fairytale.

I know exactly who to blame for this.

Only not really, because if she writes more gay fairytales I will read and squee like the sad, sad little fangirl I am.

(no subject)

Date: 10/6/05 01:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starparty.livejournal.com
*bounces up and down and squees*

(no subject)

Date: 10/6/05 02:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] the-tower.livejournal.com
gay fairytales are such wonderful yum-yums. I sorely miss my Frog Prince story. :D you will post it once you're done, won't you?

(no subject)

Date: 10/6/05 11:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Of course. Because I am a feedback ho. ^^

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about