tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (squidcest)
[personal profile] tsaiko
Am I the only one who goes onto places like Pinboard, do a search on Tsaiko, and see what people are saying about my fics? I like to see just which of my stories people are recommending. The biggest ones seem to be my Hikaru no Go stories, which surprised me though I don't know why. I always feel self-conscious when I see people gushing about my stories. Although there are times when people write better summaries than I do on my stuff. I'm always tempted to steal their summary because inevitably hate mine (with one exception, but that's besides the point).

(no subject)

Date: 10/7/12 04:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lycoris.livejournal.com
You're not alone, I do it too. It's really interesting to see what people think, although I have been burned as I found one where they had tagged it to say "This is awful, don't bother." which was a slightly sad thing to wander across!

(no subject)

Date: 10/8/12 06:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tsaiko.livejournal.com
Oh man, I haven't seen too many bad reviews of mine. The worse one I've seen was someone complaining how abrupt it ended, which was hilarious to me because I hadn't finished it at the time (and it was clearly labeled). I agree that the bad reviews/comments are always disheartening. Though I try to shrug them off because not everyone likes every writing style or even story.

What I hate is when when someone doesn't like one of my stories and they feel the need to email me. Which is just... I don't know. If you don't like it, don't read it, or if you do read it, don't then go through the extra effort of emailing me about it. Some people...

(no subject)

Date: 10/17/12 12:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kayay.livejournal.com
Ah poop. Now you've got me searching various people on Pinboard.

Who am I?

tsaiko: Gif of a lemming falling off an edge (Default)
tsaiko

November 2019

M T W T F S S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819202122 2324
252627282930 

What I talk about